A new season, a new 9W x InStyle shoe collection!
We fall hard every time our editor-designed footwear lands in stores or online. And the most recent limited edition capsule was no exception. Four InStyle editors stepped up their style game and came to work in their killer 9W x InStyle heels. From ladylike cool to offbeat prep, take a look at how they each styled their shoes. See the looks above and their outfit breakdowns below:
Judy Meepos (InStyle Editorial Assistant) in "Tessa" pumps
Tank: Isabel Marant Etoile (similar style)
Skirt: T by Alexander Wang (similar style)
Bracelets: Jawbone, Alexander Wang, Cartier, Hermes
Rings: Carbon and Hyde, Gorjana
Photo credit: Sarah Balch for InStyle.com
Whether your look is glam, grunge or somewhere in between — take a cue from Claire Marshall from Hey Claire on how to wear the fall InStyle collection.
Watch the video: http://oak.ctx.ly/r/1id0d
From sketch to reality.
Nine West Lexington Avenue flagship store, 8.8.14
Behind the scenes with Hey Claire for our InStyle for Nine West video shoot. Stay tuned for the collection launch this Friday!
BREAKING: #9WInStyle is back this Friday with your soon-to-be favorite D’orsay pump, the Tessa!
“My family has been coming to Stone Harbor for over 30 years and we JUST got a juice bar last summer.”
- Covering your arms with tons of DIY friendship bracelets and keeping them on all summer even though they were fraying like crazy.
- Late night campfire sessions that revolved around delicious s’mores and songs.
- Eating summer camp staples like grilled cheese, hot dogs and hamburgers. You have no idea what their secret ingredient was, but you still get intense cravings.
- Spending afternoons at the lake and working on your summer glow. Thank goodness you passed that swimming test on the first day!
- Kicking back in your favorite flip flops and slip-on sneakers.
- Telling scary stories with your friends in your bunk.
- That feeling you got when received a care package from mom & dad.
- Two words: movie night. Not gonna lie, that was the best night of the whole week.
- Making forever friends that you still keep in touch with to this day.
Wanted: #Shoefies. Share your 9W shoe style on Instagram or Twitter with #9WWeDoShoe for a chance to be featured on ninewest.com.
Lean on me.
"The island has been a beach destination for over 100 years and Springer’s ice cream shop popped up right around the time of prohibition. It boasts a whole board full of original, homemade flavors but it is famous for the “milk & cookies” flavor (which is my favorite!)."
"I’ve spent my summers in Stone Harbor, NJ for as long as I can remember. It’s a little slice of heaven along the shore that brings a lot of peace and tranquility to my life."
"Our end of the island stays very quiet, and I usually start and end my day with a beach walk and/or dip in the Atlantic. It’s very healing and has the most gorgeous light for taking photos as well!"
"Of course, flats are a must-have for walks down to the beach! This sandal from Nine West still feels sophisticated and sleek even though I’m at the beach."
— Lindsey of Saucy Glossie
Third time’s a charm! Mark your calendars — our limited edition InStyle collection is back August 8th in-stores and online!